UNEQUALLED RANGE. MAXIMUM PRODUCT DIVERSITY.
Blister solutions for large draw depths
New methods of administering pharmaceutical products demand creativity and flexibility – in both production and packaging. Our deep-draw machines, which are modular in design, achieve an ideal combination of quality, flexibility and performance. Syringes, vials, pens, auto-injectors, special or combination packs and high-quality parenterals can be packaged safely on the CP2, CP3 and the CP500 series, with excellent product protection. With our many years of know-how, we adapt our solutions in every case to optimally match your packaging requirement.
Our deep-draw blister machines are designed to meet the following requirements:
- As a compact solution without limitations on format and choice of film (CP2)
- As a robust general-purpose solution with multiple configuration options (CP3)
- For high output when packaging challenging products (CP500 series)
A compact solution without limitations on format and choice of film
The CP2 blister machine for large draw depths is designed for a wide range of products. Over just 3 metres it processes many different types of film and offers a high degree of flexibility in terms of pocket design. In combination with automatic feed systems for all familiar products, packaging of special products and medical or cosmetic products presents no problems. Compact tools are quick and easy to use when changing formats. With its comparatively high output of up to 120 blisters per minute, the CP2 meets the constantly growing demand for clinical trial samples.
- compact: machine sizes from 3 m
- simplicity of operation
- no limitations on choice of format and foil
- a wide range of infeeds
- 17 mm draw depth
The general-purpose solution with multiple configuration options
The highly robust CP3 deep-draw blister machine with its spacious construction, is perfectly suited for assembling workstations, e.g. for punching and perforation, as well as all common infeeds and monitoring equipment, depending on your specific combination requirements. The machine, of table-type construction, has proved itself in the market for packaging a wide range of oral and parenteral pharmaceutical products. Thanks to its flexible pocket configurations and an optional special draw depth of 40 mm it is possible to process medical products, ampoules, vials and syringes at up to 300 blisters per minute.
- enormous versatility
- a wide range of formats
- the strength of pillar-guided stations
- easy to handle format parts
- servo-motor driven foil pull-off
For high output when packaging challenging products, for example alu-alu blisters
The CP500 series deep-draw blister machines meet tomorrow's production requirements today, in terms of quality, flexibility and efficiency. Modular design enables them to handle a previously unimaginable range of products. The three basic models – the CP500 T1, CP500 TX and CP500 RX – can easily be configured for packaging parenteral, solid and even special forms of products.
Products can be arranged at will in relation to the machine's direction of travel. Large format blisters, alu-alu blisters or thermoformed blisters, special shapes, pocket depths up to 45 mm, multi-stage cold forming or multiple product feeds - the CP500 module always provides the right solution for safe packaging of high-quality parenterals.
- Full format change in less than 45 minutes
- Large range of sizes
- Dosing area can be encapsulated
- Processing of non-stretch lidding films
- Performance in reserve thanks to robust station design
- Sealing forces up to 160 kN (forming and sealing) for alu-alu and thermoformed blisters
- Copes with demanding aluminium cold-forming
- Waste-free cutting technology (RX and TX versions)
- Fast, low-cost maintenance, thanks to a minimum of mechanical moving parts
Do you need more information?
We look forward to being of assistance!
Get in touch with us using the contact form. Or speak directly with sales contact.