THE RIGHT SOLUTION FOR EVERY REQUIREMENT.
Appropriate sachet solutions for your pharmaceutical and cosmetic products.
Decades of experience in the production of sachet packaging machines combines with dosing systems of our own design for demonstrably high dosing accuracies. Mediseal's vertical sachet machines are intended for packaging your high-quality pharmaceutical and cosmetic products.
The range of possibilities and output ranges is extensive. Anything is possible with 2 to 16 tracks. GMP-compliant, of course. And an appropriate transfer solution to a sideload cartoning machine is guaranteed.
Our sachet machines are designed to meet the following requirements:
Comprehensive features and options
- Controlled and laterally regulated unwinding of film rolls
- Splice recognition possible at any time, even with background contrast which is difficult to distinguish
- Servo-driven roll draw-offs for continuous control of film
- Platen sealing tools mounted on quick-release clamps for easy changing of the sealing tool
- Single or dual version
- Lengthwise and transverse cutter
- Embossing signing system
- Perforating device
- Punching stations for easy tear-off
- Transfer systems to sideload cartoners
Dosing is the key
Mediseal offers the right dosing configuration for each of your products. Whether liquid or paste products, powders or tissues, tablets or special shapes - Mediseal's dosing systems for sachet machines can package all kinds of pharmaceutical and cosmetic products.
- Pump-based dosing systems for liquid and paste products
- Auger dosing for products which do not flow freely
- Microsphere dosing for free-flowing products
- Tablet dosing systems
The dosing systems are easy to clean and fill volume is adjustable even during production. Consequently, cleaning and change-over times no longer have any notable effect on machine availability.
Get your targets realized on short call!
Small lot sizes, clinical trials and different dosing systems on one machine. The LA160 sachet machine is designed for flexibility. The simultaneous arrangement of several dosing systems along with the fast and easy format change with tools mounted on quick-release clamps make the LA160 the perfect solution for the production of samples, for validation runs or product launches. It also enables efficient packaging of small lots.
With its very wide range of applications type and a footprint of just 1m² the LA160 is ideal for starting quality production for pharmaceutical and cosmetic products.
Our LA160 - available on short call!
- Small space requirement with a 1m² footprint
- A wide range of applications: pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, small lots and validation
- Flexible, thanks to a wide range of dosing systems
- Quick and easy format changes
- Simple to operate
- Easily accessible, GMP-compliant workstations: can be tilted forward through 90°
- Optional: edge control for consistent, automated sealing of packaging films
- Optional: printing and inspection systems for application of variable data
A classic sachet machine, ideal for the cosmetic industry
The LA300 sachet machine is an all-rounder among the Mediseal machines and is ideally suited to meet the needs of the cosmetic industry. It features high output (up to 360 sachets per minute) and flexibility. All work stations can be tilted up through 90° on both sides. Excellent accessibility and consistent GMP-compliant design facilitate cleaning, simple maintenance and fast set-up.
Speed and sealing pressure can be optimally matched to the product. The edge control system ensures absolutely identical sealing of all packaging materials. The transverse cutter which can be adjusted in operation guarantees the highest sachet quality.
- Minimum footprint thanks to very compact construction
- Extremely robust
- Flexible dosing systems for all pharmaceutical and cosmetic products
- Long stations (850 mm) for maximum flexibility
- Cross cutter is height-adjustable, even during machine operation
- Variable sealing pressure for quiet machine operation with no vibration
- Semi-automated cartoning module as an alternative to the complete packaging line
- Optional: contour cutter
A highly flexible, modular high-output solution, ideal for liquid products
The LA400 sachet machine provides high outputs thanks to fast format changes and easy cleaning, combined with optimal flexibility in terms of equipment.
The plug-and-play principle means that complete metering units can be quickly removed for cleaning without interrupting production. Control programs, special safety chucks, pneumatic tensioning shafts and an ergonomically designed cutting and gluing table speed up film changes.
Consistently modular construction enables Mediseal customers to adapt the installation at any time to new production requirements and products. Contour punching, bevel cuts and perforations, printing and inspection of variable data or alternative dosing systems:
- Future-proof thanks to adaptable functionality
- Flexibility thanks to interchangeable dosing unit based on the plug-and-play principle
- High availability with cleaning of the dosing unit without interrupting production
- Faster film change thanks to the ergonomically designed cutting table
- Patented film guide: fully encapsulated to meet the most stringent pharmaceutical requirements
- Guaranteed sachet quality: diversion triangle and cross-cutting device are motor-driven and can be operated via the HMI, even when the machine is running
A high-output machine, ideal for granulates
The LA500 sachet machine is a high-speed packaging machine, which is particularly suitable for packing granulates for the pharmaceutical industry or for nutritional supplements.
The high-precision microsphere dosing system and other dosing systems ensure maximum flexibility in the packaging of different products. The vertical design meets the stringent GMP standards of the pharmaceutical industry and enables control over the entire production process. At the same time the reduced overall height provides easy access.
On up to 10 lanes up to 600 sachets per minute can be produced, with no noise or vibration.
- A wide range of dosing systems
- Two-component dosing system for automated mixing of components on the machine
- A tilting sealing station for high product safety: No unnecessary heat affecting filler tubes or product
- Fast change-overs
- Low machine height for excellent machine access and ease of operation
- Ideal in conjunction with a cartoning machine
- For the most demanding high-output requirements, two LA500 machines can be linked to one cartoning machine
Do you need more information?
We look forward to being of assistance!
Get in touch with us using the contact form. Or speak directly with sales contact.