THE SKILLS OF OUR EXPERTS FOR YOUR EQUIPMENT.
Technical customer service
Acting instead of reacting. Don't even let an emergency arise. Increase the availability of your machines. Regular inspections based on well-founded inspection checklists reveal any need for action and make it easier to schedule servicing work. Specially trained service technicians carry out structured maintenance work. This is based on maintenance checklists and lists of materials which are optimised for the equipment in question. Individual service agreements provide security and make it possible to plan costs.
The advantages for you
- Skilled service technicians with on average more than 10 years of professional experience
- Access to experts via an extensive knowledge database
- Significantly fewer machine breakdowns
- Higher productivity
- Better value retention of machines
- Higher predictability of essential service tasks
- Detailed information on the current condition of the machine - can also be used as a basis for certification (QA, ISO, VDA)
- Higher machine availability thanks to expert recommendations
- Reliable information about the causes of faults, plus proposals for lasting improvements after an intervention