PACKAGING HIGHLY EFFECTIVE MEDICINES SAFELY.
High containment solutions for blister machines with laminar flow, ventilation systems and much more
Containment is becoming increasingly important as the legal requirements for safe packaging of highly effective solid medicines become ever more stringent. Personnel and production areas must be protected from harmful effects. When products are changed, it is essential to prevent cross-contamination.
For more than 10 years Mediseal has been offering its customers solutions tailored to their special requirements. These solutions are suitable for packaging under defined climatic conditions with preset temperature and humidity.
Containment in pharmacy ranges from simple extraction solutions (laminar flow) to sealed systems (CIPFull Containment) with a wide range of preventive measures such as the use of glove-boxes.
For cost-effective implementation of containment requirements Mediseal relies on fast, optimal cleaning of equipment. Consistent hygenic design, which provides uniformly smooth surfaces and rounded corners as well as ease of access to all essential areas, makes this possible. One example is Mediseal's dosing area, which has been continuously improved in recent years. The result: cleaning times in customer projects have been able to be reduced by up to 50%.
The advantage for your
A range of possible options
- Airtightness check on every product change
- Hygenic design in the dosing area and product infeed, for residue-free cleaning (including wet cleaning)
- Fully automated partial vacuum regulation and monitoring
- Safe product feed of solids, by means of the bag-in / bag-out system
- All elements inside the isolator are designed for operation using gloves.
- Avoidance of contamination when removing transport bags and filter cakes using liner systems
- Integrated ventilation system for permanent negative pressure in the isolator and for extraction of dust and fragments
- Flexible system design to meet your specific requirements
- Repositioning of dust extraction system in the upper area for better accessibility
- Fitting the dust extraction system with additional filter systems
- Sealing of doors and hoods, and a minimised opening in the production area (verified by blower door test)
- Isolator with access via glove-box
- Hermetically separated dosing area to prevent contamination of lid films
- Separate fill check and lidding film processing
- Easy cleaning using WIP (Washing In Place), CIP (Cleaning In Place) or manually